Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Place value


We are learning to learn place value.
Doing this slide was tricky at first because I didn't understand Junes example. But then I asked Sharls and she made it sound way more easy. I did my first slide but Sharls said it wasn't quite accurate. After that she helped me and wrote a few more examples for me. She said I wasn't aloud to copy. She just said  put them in your own words and so I did. I think I need help with place value because when I started this slide I put place value as one of my slides but I didn't  even know what to write for it.

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒThank You๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

6 comments:

  1. Hi manaia looove your work its really intresting and pretty I love how you did the back round its very outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi manaia i love your work beacuse it always so couler full.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Aurora. I think I'm gonna go and comment on your blog.

      Delete
  3. i love the way you made your slide. that it shows that you
    are positive

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was cool and I really liked the informaiton

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was nice I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.