Pages

Monday, August 27, 2018

zone cross crountry

321 GO I zoomed of as I felt my heart beeping with every step I took,As I ran down the sturdy hill with everything I got.  I ran alongside my sister June until Serenade came we raced but June sped across mine and Serenades eyes. I was happy that I made it to the end but I could of done better.  I walked up to the canteen and gobbled up my delicious treats. Sugar ran through out my mouth It felt like I was in candyland. I was happily enjoying the sun on my warn white towel. Ahhh I sighed as I looked up at the lovely clouds.  Unfortunately it was time to go.time to go. At Least we got a free choose.

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this vignette Manaia, great work! You were one of our best customers at the canteen, thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great Manaia, you are a super runner. Thank you for sharing your writing with us. I have noticed that you repeated yourself, perhaps you can read over your writing to find this mistake. Are you going to the cross country finals?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no i am not but it was harder and its nice to give challenges
      ago

      Delete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.