Pages

Friday, May 17, 2019

Anzac poster

We are learning about Anzac and me and my class are showing our learning on posters.


When I was researching for Anzac you would think it would be pretty easy but it is so not. It's actually so hard and it took an alarming amount of time. I kept on looking for all the things that Mrs Davan our teacher wrote down for us to research.  The first question was the easiest it was 'what does Anzac stand for'. Super easy Australia New Zealand Army Corps. But in the end, I got there and I finished my poster.



This is the mountains the Anzac soldiers went over before actually going to war.


They must have been tired before the war had even started.

The war was over and the first thing to blossom where the war was held was the one and only poppy.



1 comment:

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.