Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Moment in time

😃😃MOMENT  IN TIME😃😃
12.02.2019
Yay we are first on the boats as we hit the water we were off with a flash. The crystal blue water glistened in the bright yellow sun. I can feel droplets of salty water splashing on my face. Me, Charlize and June were screaming with joy. We jolted across some vast waves. A couple of splashes  but that didn’t stop from having such an outstanding ride. We soared through the surface of the beautiful water.
I loved the Rhib Rides.

MANAIA


3 comments:

  1. loved the picture i was so fun right i was amazed with that photo you put up you guys look like you had alot of fun great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Manaia! Its sounds like you had an amazing time riding in the Rhib boats. I wish I was there.'My favourite sentence was 'Me, Charlize and June were screaming with joy' because I could tell that you were really enjoying yourselves just from reading that sentence. Well done Manaia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! that looks like fun exiting

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.